1. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the account sign-up process.
2. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account login information and for any activities or actions occurring under your account. myRosys encourages you to use a "strong" password (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) for your account. myRosys will not be responsible for any loss or damages resulting from your failure to comply with this obligation.
3. Each account login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for your account for as many people as you'd like.
4. You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
5. One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
Use and Restrictions
1. You may only use the Services to: (a) access Content on myRosys's website; and (b) access, manage and obtain information about your accounts with Third Party Service Providers in accordance with these Terms & Conditions and any terms specified by the Third Party Service Providers.
2. You may not access or search or attempt to access or search the Services by any means (automated or otherwise) except through myRosys's currently available interfaces.
3. You may not use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including in any way that violates copyright or other laws applicable in the US or applicable to you.
4. You may not use the Services in a way that is detrimental to the operation of the Services or the access or use of the Services by anyone else. This restriction applies to any use that interferes or attempts to interfere with the normal operations of the Services, including by hacking, deleting, augmenting or altering the Services or any Content.
5. You may not, without MyroSys's prior written permission (including the permissions granted by these Terms & Conditions): (a) copy, distribute (including by framing any of the Services on any web site), modify, enhance, translate, reproduce, sell, resell, sublicense, rent, lease, or otherwise attempt to exploit the Services; (b) decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code (except to the extent that this restriction is expressly prohibited by law); (c) make derivative works of the Services; or (d) modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Services, MyroSys or any other MyroSys products or services.
Ownership and Licenses
1. myRosys and its licensors retain title to and ownership of all rights (including copyright, trade-mark, patent, trade secret and all other intellectual property rights) in and to the Services and myRosys's content. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved to myRosys and its licensors.
2. We claim no intellectual property rights over the Content made available to others through your account. Additionally, your profile and other Content you provide to myRosys in connection with the Services remain yours. However, by making that Content available to others through the Services, or providing it to myRosys through the Services, you grant myRosys a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid up license (with a right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content through any or all media or distribution methods (whether now known or hereafter developed). You also acknowledge that the purpose of the Services is to access the services of Third Party Service Providers, and that as a result you are agreeing to grant to myRosys any and all other rights you grant to applicable Third Party Service Providers.